Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sweet Dreams!


Koulutöitä vältellessä tein vähän käsitöitä. Tein unimaskit tällä kaavalla. Kaikki ovat trikoosta tehtyjä, aattelin että ois miellyttävän tuntusta naamalla. Halinalle-maskissa on toinen puoli mustaa trikoota, ettei paistaisi päivä läpi. Olisi ehkä ollut ihan fiksu idea muihinkin maskeihin.
**********

I was trying to avoid doing school work today. I made the sleeping masks using this pattern. All of them are made of jersey I figured it would feel good on my face. The other side of the Care Bear mask is black jersey, to keep the sun from shigning through. Might have been a good thing to do with the others too.

Lähikuva kankaista. Maasto-maski tuli myös testattua tänään pienillä päiväunilla: toimii!
**********
Close-up on the fabric. I tested the camo-mask on a little nap today: it works!

2 comments:

Markka said...

Vaude, tarviin!

Süßstoff said...

Very nice! I feel like I could use one of those right now too.
And avoiding school/studying? Don't tell me about that. I'm a pro.