Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Mom Is Not Much Of A Photographer

What makes me say that? I asked her to take a picture of the Gwen Slouch I knitted a few days ago with me wearing it, and this is what I get:
*
Gwen Slouch on me
*
Maybe I should have been clearer and say that I wanted as much of the hat to be visible as possibile. But my mom says she just used her "artistic freedom". Oh mom <3
*
Gwen Slouch
*
Gwen Slouch(ravelry) by Lauren Nell Roy
Yarn: Rache Mache, 100% acrylic
Needles: 4,5mm
Mods: I casted on 9 less stitches than in the original
*
Razor Cami Progress
*
Now I'm knitting Razor Cami in yellow Novita Butterfly. I casted on fort it on the 18th and I'm more half way through it now. The lace pattern is a bit boring to knit, it does look nice though. I've had that yarn forever and I have no idea why I bought 5 skeins of it in the first place. I don't even like yellow!! I'm going to dye the cami when it's done. Wonder if if would have been better to dye the yarn before knitting? Oh well..

6 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

I love the hat, it's a great color!

Katie Kutthroat said...

wow! that is one beautiful hat.. hehe whether your mom took a great picture or not you can still tell it is a keeper!

Rachel said...

so i'm thinking i'm gonna be knitting & crocheting a bit more lately so i will probably be bothering you for help soon! :D

Brook said...

hahhaah your mom takes pictures like my mom...

Brook said...

You have been "tagged" by me on my blog.... boring I know.... FYI... its like chain mail hell...

Unknown said...

That yellow is so pretty!