Saturday, January 24, 2009

Loving the Bling!

Oh my, school is taking a lot of my time. And I go to the gym 3-5times a week, it's really taking it's toll on the crafting. But I'm trying to make some time for it too. This one I knitted during classes:
*
Loving the Bling
*
Yarn: Red Heart Dallas (100% acrylic) and Novita Red (80% viscose, 20% polyester)
Needles: 3,5mm circ.
Hook: 2,5mm
Pattern: Improvised
Mood: Happy. I think it's adorable.
*
The hat itself was the perfect mindless knitting for those knitting-during-classes experiences. The kind where you don't have to think about what you're knitting, you can just let your hands work on their own and pay attention to the teacher. I knitted the hat during one school day. The pom-pom and the heart took me almost as long as the hat itself (fine, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit..)
*
Sorry, no action pics. Maybe later.

4 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

Cute hat, I love the 2 color pom pom.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Don't you just love it when you can knit away while talking or listening to others - the knitting always seems to go faster that way.

Brook said...

oh this is sssoooo cute!!! I love the simple yet adorable design!!!

sewitsforyou said...

oh I love this hat. I would totally wear it all of the time..