Monday, June 22, 2009

Cherries, Cherries, Cherries..

Those of you who have been reading my blog for some time may have noticed I have a some sort of a fixation to cherries. Especially crocheted ones. So here we go again..
*
Cherry Headband Close Up
*
Pattern: By me.
Yarn: Coats Lyric 8/4, 100% cotton
Hook: 3mm
Mood: Very very pleased!
*
Cherry Headband
*
I'm seriously going to start using more headbands. I just usually (since the bangs/fringe) use a bandana. And yes, I am that white. I can't help it. It's ridiculous, like I'm border line albino or somthing. And no, my lovely knitting tattoo has not faded that much, it's just the light.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So adorable! And hey, I'm that white too :) At least our tattoos will always look new!

sewitsforyou said...

what a great headband. super cute

Unknown said...

So cute!