Friday, December 4, 2009

Top Secret!

Shhh, don't tell my mom or my sister, but I've been doing some serious christmas present knitting the past few days. My fingers are SORE. I'll start by showing off what I just finished. These are for my sis, she wanted grey knee high socks. And yes, that is a bit of my thigh in that picture. I in fact AM just that sexy. Thank you for asking.
*
Socks For My Sister
*
Pattern: "Palmikkosukat" From the Novita website (only in finnish)
Needles: 3,5mm & 4mm
Yarn: Fleur by Anttila (100% acrylic)
*
I'm pleased with myself for knitting them. And it only took me 2 days. But then again it only took me 2 days to knit two pairs of socks that my mom is getting for christmas. (No, I haven't been sleeping too much the last few days..
*
Socks For Mom part 2
*
Pattern: Just basic socks
Needles: 3,5mm
Yarn: Satu (100% acrylic)
*
For some reason I can't attatch a link to the other picture without it taking out everything I wrote so far. And I'm too tired to start figuring anything out. But they look the same, except with contrasting colours. You can see them on flickr.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely socks - two days! Your knitting needles must have been smoking!

Unknown said...

Ooohh! I love them both.

affectioknit said...

I love those knee highs...

VeganCraftastic said...

Those are some awesome socks girl!

Ninni said...

voi voi, ihanat!

Miiruska said...

Tosi hienot sukkaset :)

LADYBUG said...

I admire people that do kniting! love those socks! nice blog.

Dolly said...

Wow! *You are talented* I love both patterns-super cute!!

Diana Otter-Benedetto said...

You are very talented.... . love the grey socks..

Anonymous said...

If you don’t know about Brian atwoodbrian atwood…

You should.

Anonymous said...

hey! i just found your blog, and i reeeaaally like it! but i noticed that you haven't updated it for quite a while, so i took a look at your flickr... OMG, you make such awesome stuff! love it, love it, love it. /heidi