Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And Mittens To Match

ButtonMittens
*
I made mittens to match the Cherry Button Hat I showed you a few posts ago. Made with the same yarn, and 4mm double point needles.
*
I also made these:
Rainbow Socks For Mom

Weird rainbow-ish socks for my mom. She asked for them, even pointed out the yarn she wanted them done in. Never knew my mom had that much of a hippie in her. I think they're cute actually. And I like how the stripes match each other. The yarn is Novita Kolibri, 100& acrylic, it's self stripeing and it was on sale for 1€ per skein.
*
Oh, and don't you just HATE when this happens to socks:
Damn!
Damn!

2 comments:

Firefly said...

Tutunnäköisestä langasta tehdyt sukat :) Kiva nähdä "livenä" millaset sukat tosta langasta vois tulla. Ja kun en mäkään ostanu sitä kun vaan 2 kerää, niin eihän se paljon muuhun riitä.

Kivannäköisiä juttuja oot tehnyt ja sulla on kiva tyyli kirjoittaa. Etvarmaan pistä pahaksi, jos linkitän sun blogin omille sivuilleni, luulisin!

Ophelie said...

You mean -- Darn!