Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trinkets (and Contest Winner)

Measuring Tape Brooch
*
I was at a Finnish nursing convention. Lot of the booths were giving out free crap, and I got these measuring tapes from there. What's a crafty girl to do? Make a cute brooch of course. I like it. And it took all the 150cm of the measuring tape and one button.
*
Skull Earrings
*
I made more earrings. I covered a button with fabric from my broken umberella. I'm still haven't decided if they're ridiculous or cute.
*
And last but not least: The contest of post 123 was won by the lovely Sanna from the blog kesken
*
Arvonta
*
123:n postauksen arvonnan voitti kesken -blogin Sanna. Laitatko miulle maililla siun osoitteen ja vaikka lempiväreistä tietoa. Kiitos.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the measuring tape brooch! And the earrings! They are definitely cute & not ridiculous :)

VeganCraftastic said...

I love what you did with the measuring tape, very cute and creative! I might have to steal your idea!

Sanna said...

hih! enpä oo ennen blogiarvonnassa voittanu! kerta se on ensimmäinenkin. osote pistetty s-postilla. kerro jos ei tullu perille. oon toki voinu kirjottaa s-posti ossan väärin :)

Brook said...

love the brooch!

Mamselli Hoo said...

Kiitos blogistasi! Tunnustusta blogissani. :)