Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Diamond Brooch

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, right?
*
Diamond Brooch
*
Now I can wear one on me all the time. That's right, I made a little embroidery piece into a brooch. And I have to say I like it. I like keeping things kinda simple. Hmm.. maybe I sould make some out of sublime stitching patterns too.
*
Thanks to everyone who commented on my unfinished Henry Rollins embroidery. You (and me) were right, he does look better with a black shirt. See?
*
WWHRD Done!
*
And no, there is no stain in the fabric..you're just seeing things. You really should think about getting your eyes checked. I forgot to mention in the last post that I used an illustration by the talented Mitch Clem as inspiration for this.

3 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

it looks so much better with the black shirt.. i mean it just looks right, ya know? great job lady!

milliini said...

toi Henkka on upee, ja timantti mahtava! Jotain tollasta timanttia voisin itsekin kantaa. Taidan olla vaan liian huithapeli että jaksaisin alkaa kirjomaan.

Rachel said...

aw i love the diamond brooch!