Monday, September 22, 2008

Bow Again

I made these gorgeous bow mittens last year, but they got lost on new year’s eve. Funny how that sometimes happens.. So I finally made another pair. I’m pretty happy with them. I just think maybe I should’ve made the bow pink this time around too.
*
Bow Mittens
*
Yarn: Fleur by Anttila (100% acrylic)
Needles: 3,5mm
Pattern: None
*
What a small world (country). I ran into milliini in a bathroom of a bar on saturday. I recognised her awsome shirt and of course I had to say something to her. It was a confusing night over all. For some reason I founf myself in a middle of a debate about drowning kittens. Seriously! This person thought it was perfectly ok way to get rid of unwanted kittens. Sad.
*
Tulipa mielenkiintoinen blogimaailmatörmäys lauantai-iltana eräässä juottolassa. Törmäsin nimittäin naistenhuoneessa milliiniin. Tunnistin kyseisen leidin sen mahtavasta paidasta. Ja tottakai miun piti avata suuni.. Oli kyllä muutenkin vähän hämmentävä ilta. Jostain syystä ajauduin samassa juottolassa väittelyyn kissanpentujen hukuttamisesta.

3 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

those are adorable.. torrance you are so cute!

Rachel said...

aww those are soo cute! and yeah, i'll definitely try my hand at some more advanced knitting :)

Handmade Holiday Bazaar said...

these are cute. you need a hookie thing so that they stay connected to your coat.