Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Would Henry Rollins Do?

WWHRD
*
What Would Henry Rollins Do? Now that's a great phrace to live your life by. Or atleast try to. Henry Rollins is pretty much a god to a lot of people. Not to mention the funniest guy! When I first watched those on youtube I laughed so hard I thought I just might die.
*
I'm thinking I should satin stitch the shirt black. I would have, but I ran out of floss. What do you think? I'll most likely make this into a totebag, so I can carry him around at all times.

7 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

oh satin it black! henry rollins isn't just hilarious he is so smart! seriously the perfect man.. yea i said it ;) this is amazing!

Rachel said...

that is seriously awesome..ugh i love that man! definitely satin stitch the shirt!

johanna said...

OH MY GOD! i love it! if i could marry an embroidery, this would be it... if you don't have enough floss left for the whole shirt, maybe just a little black flag logo on it?

Brook said...

you did such a wonderful job!! I love this...

Stina said...

omg, it's amazing!!! it looks absolutely fantastic! yeah, paint it black, honey.

sewphie said...

blimey! this is so awesome, the shirt would look very cool black and it will make an excellent bag

sewitsforyou said...

henry rollins rocks. He is going to be here in like two weeks..Great job.